Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lily Ready For Motherhood

























POP minx LILY ALLEN is desperate to quit the limelight and have a baby, she has revealed.
The singer, 25, believes she is the right age to tackle motherhood and would quit touring to do it.
She said: "I don't think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23. It's difficult as a woman who wants a family.
"Kids take up your whole life, particularly in the first two or three years. So it wouldn't be very responsible of me to commit to doing a world tour if I had a baby."


Lily, who is dating  Architect Sam Cooper, has calmed down since her notorious spats with AMY WINEHOUSE, KYLIE MINOGUE and KATY PERRY.

The award-winning songwriter - who has battled weight issues - revealed she has gained a few pounds recently but is her happiest yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment